Destress Before the Holidays - Holiday Support Coaching Package
As we look ahead to the holiday season,
we can all relate to the mix of excitement and apprehension!
“Normal” years tend to feel quite stressful at holiday time.
This year – the relief we expected hasn't come.
And our wells are nearly empty. Don't let your well dry out.
You cannot afford that.
You may be thinking:
- I feel overwhelmed - ‘how will I ever get it all done?’
- I’m happy about family connecting… And sad about someone missing this year.
- I feel panic about the cost of it all.
- I’m fearful that that I won’t ‘keep myself afloat’ and not lose myself in it all!
This year has MANY extra stresses attached to it!
- The ongoing, relentless pandemic.
- Even more mixed (or opposing) views than usual among family members.
- And (for me at least) being out of practice with entertaining people in my home – and cooking for so many!!!
I can help!
To respond to the challenges. panic and anxiety people are feeling with the holidays ahead, I am offering a Holiday Support Package which includes:
▪️ One-on-One Coaching: 4 x 30-minute weekly sessions scheduled at a time that suits us both
▪️ My Fill the Well: 30 Day Journey to Resilience Journal
If you choose to do so, you can use your ‘progress’ in the journal be the focus for your coaching. As always, YOU set the agenda and I support you with deep listening, clarifying or probing questions, and the level of challenge you want.
I know you want to feel calm in all this.
I’m here to tell you that YOU CAN!
GIVE YOURSELF THIS GIFT!
DE-STRESS before the Holidays
Join me on a 4-week journey to calm, peace,
and a new found sense of being ready for all the challenges of the holidays.
Time is short... Spaces are limited!
📍One-on-One Coaching: 4 x 30-minute weekly sessions
- Recognise your main holiday stressors and what is in your control and what is not!
- Create a self-care RX plan
- Enjoy the holiday time ahead!
📍Special Gift: My Fill the Well: 30 Day Journey to Resilience Journal
YES! I want to de-stress before the holidays!
“Rest and self-care are so important. When you take time to replenish your spirit, it allows you to serve others from the overflow. You cannot serve from an empty vessel.” -Eleanor Brown